Cyber Awareness Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to Cyber Awareness. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Cyber Awareness collects and the ways in which Cyber Awareness uses that personal information.
Cyber Awareness is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cyber Awareness reserves the right to change this policy and recommends that you check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 1, 2017.
What you voluntarily provide
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses as primary examples.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- To respond to a request for information from Cyber Awareness.
- To submit a resume for employment consideration.
- To confirm the terms and conditions of a transaction.
- To provide Credit Card numbers and expiration dates (via 3rd party processors.)
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties for any reason. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, Cyber Awareness may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.